Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle - Raphael

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Trap Games are coming back slowly (Y)

So lately,
as always I've been going to trap games more than fashion shows, not that I'm bad at fashion shows(Unless compared to Sally, Nicky, anyone rich etcetc.) but I find that I'm much better at trap games than fashion shows.
Every single chance I get to go to a trap game, I take it.
Although sometimes I may get haters and the hosts of the trap game might have something against me, I play for fun not for this, mob of haters and all these ass holes going after me, no offence.
And people might think I'm cheating and all that bullshit, but yeah, no. I don't cheat. I just have very easy and useful strategies. So I ask that one, please don't hate on me just 'cause you envy me ;D jaykayjaykay, and two that if you have any questions about my strategies, letter me on Pico, or message board my room.
Have a nice Pico day :D
If I ever get the chance to get a video of my trap games I'll post it on the blog. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment