Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle - Raphael

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Return of Derie's mazes? :D

Some of my friends know that I absolutely LOVE mazes in Pico.
Well this is all because of my friend Derie,
He use to make many mazes back when I was still a beginner player of Pico.
I enjoyed his mazes more than anyone else's, he knew me a little back then and he was still very rich and popular.
Unfortunately, time passed and he decided not to make mazes anymore because mazes were quite popular back then.
So as a new event scheme he made many fashion shows and made his own types of fashion shows. (Couples fs, Private Fs, Stage match fs. etcetc).
Today he decided to make a "lazy" maze. Meaning he didn't try that hard to make the maze.
Its a start, but not exactly a challenge for me.
I'm hoping he makes more mazes :3

No comments:

Post a Comment