Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle - Raphael

Saturday, May 14, 2011

LateLateLate Pico Of The Week~Kasie!

Haii Readers,
sorry our staff hasn't been posting as much lately,
Ramit, lost interest, I guess.
Jessie, has a really slow laptop.
and Sally,
well,
I really don't know where she is D':
Anywho, today I have our late Pico Of The Week: Kasie!
Kasie is my friend on Pico,
she loves going to fashion shows, much like me.
She enjoys hanging out with friends, very normal
& her favourite colour is red.
Her favourite Pico animal is a Panda, probably everyone's favourite animal as well.
She prefers the Gothic Alice Premium Gacha.
& She loves to buy stuff at NYC.
You could say she afk's a lot and that she private messages a lot,
but once you get to meet her, you'll realize shes a great friend to talk to and that she has too much clothes :|
LOL Thats all~Baii
She wasn't online when I posted this T-T"

No comments:

Post a Comment