Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle - Raphael

Monday, April 11, 2011

Non-Pico Related, Though still Important

Sorry for my no-pictured posts, but I want to point out somethings. Okay, well, Sometimes your family, friends, school, etc. is causing you to have troubles. Then you get the strange idea to cut yourself. As it gets worse, running away or suiside is imagined. Readers, there are people who kill themselves over innocent things, being sad or mad causes you not to think clearly. I know from experience, DO NOT RUN AWAY, OR COMMIT SUISIDE. Running away is ONLY acceptable when you are being abused, or related topics. Just because your family thinks asumes youre hanging out with 50 y/o pervs, does not mean you should throw away your life by running away. There is someone who cares about you. Readers, if I didnt care, I wouldn't be wasting my time telling you something this important. If you do want a counselor, but feel more comfortable talking to one on the phone or online chat, heres the website- http://www.boystown.org/nationalhotline. Thanks. Ramie~

No comments:

Post a Comment