Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle - Raphael

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The insanity.

Zye, reporting for duty.

As all of you might (or might not) know this, but I have a feeling you always see me roaming around in Japanese Parks and event hopping. Well, I must say this. I have a really boring ass. So, to get rid of that gruesome name, I decided to buy more clothes. Now don't get me started on those AG Gacha's. I'm just buying stuffs that were existed in Pico since a few months ago. But I just remembered something. I have never ever won a fashion show whenever the theme was "Caveman" or "Tarzan", or somewhere near those lines. So I decided to run over to the Stone Age and get myself a loincloth and a spear. Which, well, holding a spear makes you manlier. So I tried it out, and randomly went to a "BF&GF" event. Now don't get me wrong, I'm just trying to impress people with my.. new boxers.

Sort of.

Now the owner of this room was one of my friends, so no embarrassment for me. But to my surprise, she made a new event stating "♥TARZAN IN MY ROOM♥". Okay so I look like Tarzan, more or less. But that doesn't mean I have to act like one. But, who cares. It's for the fun of it. Plus, I love entertaining. I may be quiet to some strangers. But if you know me that well.. you probably regret befriending me. I'm just kidding. So I aped around the room, acting all manly and buff. But I suddenly got a notification from Facebook stating that a friend of mine, has tagged me in a photo. Now what could it be?


Yeah, sure. Laugh all you want. Get as many tissues to wipe those tears of yours. I feel like I was being paparazzi-ed. But trust me, this is way better than having to add fans into my buddy list. I'm just saying, I don't like having full buddy list. So, yeah. This was my day, today. Now I have something not to lose for in fashion shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment