Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle - Raphael

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Getting to know Ramie :D

Huhhhhhlurrr :D Its Ramie. Well, Ive been informed by someone who will not be mentioned that I am a "Perverted-No-Lifed-Loser-Who-Copies-People-And-Pretends-She-Can-Play-Guitar". Well, thats not me. So here's me, the real me: My name is Sophie, middle name Ramie. I play acoustic, and sometimes electric, not quite that crazy about electric. Im absolutely obsessed
with cats <3 My favorite bands are Paramore, Weezer, City&Colour, Coheed and Cambria, and Tegan and Sara. And yes, I am young. Very young. Too young? Maybe... But Ive been told by my doctor, friends, and family that Im "overly mature". Thats me :3 I'll ask Ray, Sally, and Jessie to make a "Get to know ___". Thanks :D ~ Ramie


Me :D

No comments:

Post a Comment