Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle - Raphael

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Friends stick together~Literally

Well, today while I was afk, my friends decided they'd stack a tower of picos on top of me... Well me, idk why they did it. But, I'd say they did it cause they loved me ;O
I'm here to tell you that if you have friends the only thing they wouldn't do is judge you badly, Click the picture below all of these people are my friends, some better than others, BUT ANYWHO , they're all my friends and if you have a group of people you love to hang out with and enjoy playing with and they don't judge you they're probably going to be some of your longest friends and will stay with you for a while...

Well thats all~ See the picture ^_^

Bottom to top:
5¢ïภภαмøภ© , ╰☆╮нαρριηєѕѕ™ , ►ƒσяωαяdѕ► ,  ◄вα¢кωαяdѕ◄ ,  »ιмαgιηαтιση«™ ,   Đᴀᴍιᴀᴎ ,   ѕαℓℓу ♕$tαя.
Hope you find friends as great as mine~

No comments:

Post a Comment